Narrow - width fabric or tubular fabric is made from various yarns. There are many kinds of belt fabrics, widely used in clothing, footwear materials, bags, industry, agriculture, quartermaster, transportation tape transportation and other industrial sectors. In the 1930s, weaving tapes were produced by manual workshops with raw materials of cotton and twine. After the founding of The People's Republic of China, the raw materials used for weaving tapes gradually developed to nylon, vinylon, polyester, polypropylene, spandex, viscidon, etc., forming three types of weaving, knitting, satin, jacquard fabric structure, plain weave, twill, satin weave, double, multi-layer, tubular and joint organization.
Classification of webbing
1) According to the material: nylon/Tedoron /PP polypropylene fiber/acrylic/cotton/polyester/filigree/spandex/light silk/rayon etc
The difference between nylon and PP ribbon: Generally, nylon ribbon is woven before dyeing, so the color of the yarn will be white after the rubber ribbon is cut due to uneven dyeing, while PP ribbon is dyed before weaving, so there will be no phenomenon of the yarn becoming white. Compared with PP, nylon ribbon is glossy and soft. Chemical reactions through combustion can also be distinguished; General nylon ribbon price is higher than PP ribbon.
Tedoron ribbons are relatively soft and dull
Acrylic ribbon is composed of tedoron and cotton
The price of cotton woven belt is generally higher.
2) According to weaving method: plain weave, twill weave, satin weave and miscellaneous three categories. (Plain weave/small ripple/twill/safety ribbon/pit weave/bead weave/jacquard etc. PP ribbon can be divided into 900D/1200D/1600D according to the yarn thickness; At the same time, we should pay attention to the thickness of the ribbon and determine its unit price and toughness.
3) according to the width specification points: 10 mm / 12 mm, 15 mm / 20 mm / 25 mm / 30 mm / 32 mm / / 50 mm and 38 mm.
4) According to the nature of use, it can be divided into clothing belt, shoe material belt, luggage belt, safety belt, other special belt, etc.
5) According to the characteristics of the ribbon, it can be divided into two categories: elastic ribbon and rigid ribbon (inelastic ribbon).
Author: Zhejiang Aoya Weaving Co., LTD
Key words: polyester ribbon, ribbon manufacturers